Monday, September 7, 2009

Ahhh! BINGO! What fun! But, I digress. Where were we?

My Labor Day weekend was, for the most part, uneventful and that's the way I like it. My father-in-law came to visit for slightly over 24 hours (Sat-Sun), Dom and I saw a movie, and just had a game night with a couple we know from Dom's office. The End. Oh, and Dom got me these in pink:



They're mop-slippers. I can clean with ease AND style!

Today's subject line quote is Col. Hans Landa, "Inglourious Basterds" (2009). (Great movie btw, it's what we went to see on Saturday. Entertaining from the start.)

2 comments:

  1. I think the floors are in fact cleaner since I bought those! Now if only they had some that worked on carpet too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say put em on Michael and let him earn his keep. I'm toying with getting those for the pets. Let em sweep up their own danged hair for a change.

    ReplyDelete

Visits

Follow me. I might lead you somewhere you haven't been.