Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help-yoga crap. It's not helping!

Last night was the big, 2 hour premier of "Lost" and I was passed out like a bitch by 8:55. Thank Blog for Tivo, right? Unfortunately, I did not sleep well despite my early retirement.

Turns out that Dom must be a massive, massive heat source in our room. Because with him gone, I was cold as balls on ice! I had the heat on. I had socks on. I even had a dog and a cat curled up under the covers! But did that make me warm and snuggly? Not so much. I miss the Dom-shaped lump under the comforter. But at least one day's down, right?

Oh, and I don't have to deal with Dr. Crapburger, Gynocologist at Large for a while. He said many, many things that would otherwise not be appropriate for a man to say if he had not been a gynocologist. We'll just leave it at that.

Now I'm trying to decide if I'm up for yoga today or if I want to push it back and take Saturday's class instead. Tomorrow I promised a friend that I would go shopping about 45 mins-1 hour away and I don't forsee me getting much down time if I don't take today off. I really love that yoga class though! It's the same teacher and level on Saturday, too...so I think I'm just going to go then. It will also give me something to do this weekend rather than be bored and have nothing to break up the days with.

For the wintery weather, today's gift to you is dude on a leather couch wearing a Snuggie.

Today's subject line quote is Dean Winchester, "Supernatural" (2005) {Phantom Traveler (#1.4)}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits

Follow me. I might lead you somewhere you haven't been.